Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Technology for Excelsior Covenant Church!

As far as I know, this is Excelsior Covenant's first blog site. The purpose of this site is to inform you of the work in the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in Southwest, SD, the continued relationships, and prayer concerns both for Excelsior Covenant and the Pine Ridge community. Feel free to respond to the posts, and the comments will be read during daily gatherings.

We will post daily updates, our group devotions, and stories from participants. Please pray through the stories and relationships noted in the posts. Also, please pray for health, safe travel (To, from, and within Pine Ridge), and that Christ may be revealed through us in any and all ways.

We look forward to making the journey together through the resource of cyber space.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Pastor Kyle, the links don't work on your blog. I'm getting excited (and Nervous). See you Saturday!!!!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kyle Small said...

Casey, Thanks for the comment. I think they are fixed now...try them again.

See you Saturday.
kyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home